Trust & Grants Fundraiser
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience
Part-time position, 21 hours per week (3 days)
Birmingham City Centre, near Colmore Row
Children’s Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) is a national charity based in Birmingham. We take action against the effects of childhood liver disease, providing information, support, research funds and a voice for all affected. At least two children are diagnosed with a liver disease every day in the UK. CLDF is the only UK charity dedicated to fighting all forms of childhood liver disease, for which there is still no cure. Find out more about the difference we make on our website.
We are a successful and dynamic organisation that has developed considerably over the last few years. We are an ambitious charity and have just set our strategic plan which outlines opportunities for development and growth.
You will play a key part in developing our profile and income from trust and grant making bodies. The charity has a great case for support and there is scope to grow income over the next couple of years.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to the successful development of CLDF through its Business Plan and achievement of income targets.
- Developing and implementing CLDF’s trust and statutory grants fundraising strategy.
- Developing funding packages suitable for large scale multi-year support.
- Preparing research briefs on trusts, trustees and corporate grant-making trusts
- Managing a programme of approaches and bids, including developing high quality materials and applications.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with grant-makers.
We are looking for an adaptable and creative person who can show success in developing, writing and securing bids. You will already have knowledge of grant making trusts and funders and use you experience to research and analyse funding options and submit tailored funding proposals specific to the funders’ requirements.
This is a permanent, part-time 3 days (21 hours) per week post. There would be a requirement to work each Monday but we are flexible as to the other days.
To apply please download and complete the CLDF application form and return it with a covering letter/email to email@example.com. If you need any further information or wish to speak to someone about the role please call 0121 212 6002.
Closing date for applications is 9am, Tuesday 17th April.
Interviews for the post will take place on Wednesday 25th April at our offices in Birmingham city centre, a 5-10 minute walk from Snow Hill and New Street stations.