Big Yellow Friday 2018 video ask
You might know that Children’s Liver Disease Foundation’s annual fundraising day is coming up! Big Yellow Friday takes place on 2nd March 2018.
To help spread the word about the day we’d like to put a video together featuring children’s words of wisdom on charity and raising money! The video will then be used on our website and social media in the run up to the day.
We’d love your help! It will only take a few minutes and can be filmed on your phone. The funnier or cuter their answers the better, so you don’t need to practice!
What do I need to do?
- Film on your phone, in landscape.
- Ask your little one the questions below. Film all of the questions in one video – you asking the questions will be cut out!
- You can attach the video to an email to email@example.com – if it’s too big to email try sending by WeTransfer (free and easy to do!)
The list of questions
- Can you give us some really silly ideas for people to do to raise money on Big Yellow Friday?
- Imagine you could dress someone up in the yellowest outfit in the whole world – how would you dress them?
- What’s your favourite cake that you would eat at a bake sale?
- What would you say to people that are raising lots of money?
- What’s the biggest number you can think of that we should try and raise on Big Yellow Friday?
The important legal stuff (sorry!)
- By sending your video you are consenting to that content being used for purposes related to Big Yellow Friday. If you do not want your content to be used in this way, please do not send it. As your content features a child under the age of 18, you are consenting on their behalf as their parent or legal guardian.
- You agree not to endanger yourself or others or take any unnecessary risks in order to produce or make the video.