Where can I find support as a researcher/clinician who would like to involve patients?
CLDF launched the Research Hub in October 2018. We are able to support researchers by:
- Sending out surveys and requests for written consultations to gather the views of those living with the condition as well as engaging network members in the process of your research and reviewing methods and documents
- Arranging for you to consult and involve research hub network members as well as others through our online forums and social media channels
- Inviting our Research Hub network members to join focus groups to discuss your research
- Applications will only be accepted for work based in the UK
- We would welcome applications that are in line with CLDF Research Strategy and priorities which can be found here: CLDF Research Strategy
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how it can contribute to knowledge in paediatric hepatology
- We would especially welcome applications from researchers applying for CLDF research grant programmes
If you would like support from the CLDF Research Hub and our hub members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where appropriate applications for other paediatric chronic/long term conditions will be considered if the experience of our members would benefit the study
Please note: Please click here to read the CLDF Researchers Guide to PPI and Applying for Support or contact us via email.