Great North Run
The UK’s biggest half marathon is back! Join Team CLDF in 2020 and make a real difference to those we support.
Date: September 13
The Great North run is the UK’s most iconic half marathon and since 1981 has seen over a million runners take to the streets of Newcastle including world famous athletes Mo Farah and Paula Radcliffe. At 13.1 miles long, the course is tough but a challenge on many runners’ bucket lists.
We’re looking for our next Great North Run Team. If you’re up for taking on this iconic challenge and reaching the minimum sponsorship target of £350 we would love for you to apply for one of our Golden Bond places today. Please apply using the link below.
As a member of Team CLDF you will receive:
- An exclusive CLDF running vest and fundraising pack
- Dedicated fundraising support, advice and top tips to help you hit your target
- Regular email updates and links with other Team CLDF runners
- Help with local press and publicity
- Information and updates on how your support helps change lives
- The amazing feeling that comes with knowing you’re making a real difference to children living with liver disease
By choosing to fundraise and support Children’s Liver Disease Foundation you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of UK children living with a life threatening liver disease. We rely almost entirely on fundraising from people like you to fund the vital support, information, research and voice we provide. See what your support helps fund here: How We Help