London Marathon 2020
Take on the UK’s most iconic challenge
Date: April 26
Join team CLDF for the London Marathon 2020! We’re here to support you every step of the way.
We’re looking for our next London Marathon Team to take on the world famous route and raise funds and awareness for Children’s Liver Disease Foundation. If you’re up for taking on this iconic challenge and reaching the minimum sponsorship target of £2,000 we would love for you to apply for one of our Golden Bond places today!
We have a limited number of places available, and demand is high, so we will be reviewing all applications mid-September, and announcing our team shortly afterwards. Good luck!
As a member of Team CLDF you will receive:
- An exclusive CLDF running vest and fundraising pack
- Dedicated fundraising support, advice and top tips to help you hit your target
- Regular email updates and links with other Team CLDF runners
- Help with local press and publicity
- Information and updates on how your support helps change lives
- The amazing feeling that comes with knowing you’re making a real difference to children living with liver disease
If you have your own place in London Marathon 2020 we would love for you to join Team CLDF! There is no minimum sponsorship and we will be there to support you every step of the way. Get in touch today to receive your free fundraising kit and running vest, and support from the CLDF fundraising team.
By choosing to fundraise and support Children’s Liver Disease Foundation you’ll be making a real difference to lives of UK children living with a life threatening liver disease. We rely almost entirely on fundraising from people like you to fund the vital support, information, research and voice we provide. We simply could not support the children and families who need us without people like you fundraising for us. See how we help here: https://childliverdisease.org/how-we-help/