Apply to join Team CLDF in 2020 – Guarantee yourself a place in the iconic 2020 ride!
Founded upon London’s 2012 Olympic road race, the 100 mile RideLondon–Surrey route takes you past iconic landmarks, up renowned climbs on fully closed roads. A CLDF charity place registration fee is £25 and we kindly ask you fundraise £575 to support children and their families affected by childhood liver disease.
As a member of Team CLDF you will receive:
- An exclusive CLDF cycling vest and fundraising pack
- Dedicated fundraising support, advice and top tips to help you hit your target
- Regular email updates and links with other Team CLDF cyclists
- Help with local press and publicity
- Information and updates on how your support helps change lives
- The amazing feeling that comes with knowing you’re making a real difference to children living with liver disease
By choosing to fundraise and support Children’s Liver Disease Foundation you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of UK children living with a life threatening liver disease. We rely almost entirely on fundraising from people like you to fund the vital support, information, research and voice we provide. See what your support helps fund here: How We Help