Royal Parks Half Marathon
We’re looking for runners to join our 2020 team!
Date: October 2020
Covering four of London’s eight Royal Parks and taking in the sights of some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall, the Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most scenic runs in the UK.
We’re looking for runners to join our 2020 team of ten and raise funds and awareness for Children’s Liver Disease Foundation. If you think you’re up for this iconic challenge and reaching the minimum sponsorship target of £350 we would love for you to apply for one of our Golden Bond places today, application form below.
As a member of Team CLDF you will receive:
- An exclusive CLDF running vest and fundraising pack
- Dedicated fundraising support, advice and top tips to help you hit your target
- Regular email updates and links with other Team CLDF runners
- Help with local press and publicity
- Information and updates on how your support helps change lives
- The amazing feeling that comes with knowing you’re making a real difference to children living with liver disease
By choosing to fundraise and support Children’s Liver Disease Foundation you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of UK children living with a life threatening liver disease. We rely almost entirely on fundraising from people like you to fund the vital support, information, research and voice we provide. See what your support helps fund here: How We Help