Skydive for CLDF
If you’re after the experience of a lifetime then look no further! Taking on a 10,000ft skydive in support of Children’s Liver Disease Foundation is not only an incredible way to raise much needed funds and awareness but is also an incredible personal challenge.
The CLDF Fundraising Team will be with you every step of the way, providing you with dedicated fundraising support and everything you need to kick-start your fundraising, including
- Skydive information pack, full of key details about the skydive and top fundraising tips
- Fundraising materials including sponsorship forms, posters and leaflets
- Help setting up a JustGiving page – an easy, free way of raising sponsorship
- Advice for spreading the word about your event and generating local publicity from CLDF’s Press Officer
- A t-shirt for you to wear on the big day, and cheering packs for your friends and family
CLDF Big Drop 2019
Join together with other brave CLDF supporters on Sunday 30th June 2019 and take to the skies for CLDF’s Big Drop. Experience the thrill of jumping from 10,000 feet and free-falling at over 120mph in a sponsored tandem skydive.
Whether you are an individual looking to tick something BIG off your bucket list, a family looking to meet other CLDF families on the day, or a workplace looking for a team bonding activity –the Big Drop is sure to be an experience of a lifetime!
You’ll be doing something amazing and raising vital funds to help in the fight against childhood liver disease.
Think you can do it?
CLDF’s Big Drop is organised through Skyline and you can join us at one of 5 airfields across the UK.
We ask that you pay a £70 registration fee to our skydiving company, Skyline, to secure your place on the day. We will then send you out a welcome pack and plenty of fundraising support and ideas to help you hit the £450 minimum fundraising target.
Tell me more
Download our CLDF Big Drop Pack
Join the team and fly with us on Sunday 30th June 2019.
*Click on the image bellow to view Skyline Skydiving gallery in full screen mode*