Top Tips And Materials
However you choose to fundraise, you won’t be alone. We are on hand for tips and advice on how to make your event a big success. Give the team a call on 0121 212 6022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve put some key pointers below to help you plan and make your event as special as possible.
- Set a date. Check your calendar to avoid any clashes, such as an important sporting event and make sure you’ve given yourself enough time to organise everything.
- Set yourself a target of how much you’d like to raise.
- Download resources below or order your fundraising pack
- Visit the CLDF shop to purchase branded items to raise awareness
Spread the word about your event as much as possible using:
- Social media – create an event on Facebook, tweet about your fundraising or post photos of your preparation on Instagram
- Posters – download our customisable poster
- Use the CLDF sponsorship form
- Local press – we can send you a template press release for your local paper or radio station
Set up an online fundraising page to make it really easy for your supporters to donate using credit / debit card or PayPal. Check out our top tips for fundraising online to get the most out of your page.
Pay in your sponsorship
After all your hard work, find out how to get your well-earned donations to us.