There are a number of different services we offer to those who have lost a child. These include:
- Download our bereavement leaflet, or request from the phone number or email address above
- CLDF memory book where your child’s name is honoured. This book is displayed at CLDF’s offices in Birmingham. If you would like your child’s name in the book click here.
- The chance to create an online tribute to your child at Much Loved where you can share memories and add photos.
- A CLDF Tribute Fund set up in your child’s memory, enabling family and friends to show their support
- CLDF anniversary cards – we will send you a card each year on the anniversary of your child’s death to let you know we are thinking of you.
- If you would like us to, we can put you in touch with organisations who can provide you with specialist bereavement support. Get in touch for details.
“After our daughter Ellen’s death it was comforting to know that CLDF was there for us, to listen and answer any questions we had. Several years on CLDF are still there for us and provide occasions which give us an opportunity to take time out to remember Ellen and celebrate her life.”
Sam and Peter Housley
*We are not automatically informed when a child dies so if you can please let us know. If you feel you cannot inform us, you can ask your hospital, a friend or relative to do so on your behalf. A member of the families team will then get in touch with you, if you would like us to.